I’ve been away from the web for a while because I was in Olivone, Ticino, Switzerland getting married!
Thanks to friends and family who came from so far away to witness such a special day.
And thanks also to our wonderful vendors, who made the day go so well. If you are thinking of putting on a wedding in Blenio, give these guys a call:
- Restaurant/Hotel Arcobaleno
- Osteria Centrale
- Casa Lucomagno
- Pasticceria Bini for wedding cakes
- Viva gli sposi wedding photojournalism
- Giramondo Travel Agency for the wedding registry
- Sonpalaria, the heartbeat of the Ticinese dance floor!
It feels different to be married. It seems like it shouldn’t… the house is the same, we still sleep on the same sides of the bed. But it’s different. Good. And safe. And happy. And… different.
Viva gli sposi, all of them, whereever they are in the world. This is why getting married is special! Now I know!